MenuLogo
print
* Login   * Register * FAQ

This webpage is only properly viewable in Landscape mode on Mobile Phones.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

(Board Index = Refresh page)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:55 pm 

In a simular boat myself Phil, just moved to the area and its kind of an exciting prospect, searching out all the new places. But a bit of a task too.

I have bought the John Wilson book (Where to Fish in Norfolk and Suffolk) and an A to Z of Norfolk and so far its been the best thing I have done.

Sad though it may sound, I have been reading the book and charting the referances on the A to Z then paying the odd visit.

The basic jist of the wensum around norwich would seem that from here
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.647&lon=1.2485&scale=10000&icon=x

down to where it meets the Yare is free fishing, where that red circle is, I visited the other day (its just down from the EA fish farm) and it looked really tastey, couple of decent fish crashed in a run of about 12" deep while I was watching.

Regards the rod, I have a Masterline Signature Avon rod, and its perfect for my needs, one rod most occasions, so would imagine the XL version would be on a similar par.

Good luck
Si

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11