MenuLogo
print
* Login   * Register * FAQ

This webpage is only properly viewable in Landscape mode on Mobile Phones.

All times are UTC [ DST ]

(Board Index = Refresh page)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:20 am 
Site Admin

We spent about 3-4 hours in this pit all in all, and I did get bites, but was using boileys instead of using worms that we know giving results. My brother Brian caught a 4lb8oz Tench at about 10am, as for me nothing in the way of runs, just sneaky nibbles, then as it became hotter some of the fish went basking in the sun, and they all varied in size from 3lb - 10lb. It went slow so we changed pits, only to return later with an hour or so to go, and a guy I spoke to had had 3 or 4 bream on his pole, ranging from 3lb-5lb. We will go back soon and have another go on our tried and tested baits, and this time hope catch the group of fish that have wasted more then 6 of my setups, taking as much as 40ft of line on each snap up, I know there are big fish in here, and just to confirm it we have seen the sonar scan which confirmed where we thought the fish were and how big they were, but now the trees have been cut back, some of the hiding places for fish have gone too, so we are going to have to rethink where is best to fish now.