This webpage works in both Mobile Phone Modes.
|Fishery Name: Bridgefarm Fisheries Ltd|
|Address: Watery Lane, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2YQ
|Grid Reference: Entrance Grid Ref: TF 89205 17120
Actual Grid Ref: TF 89150 17085
|Sat Nav: PE32 2YQ|
|Phone Numbers: 01328 701699|
|Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Bridge Farm Fisheries is a family run business set in the heart of Norfolk. Based around two very heavily stocked coarse lakes with over 40 hard standing pegs. The Lakes are named "The Match Lake" and the other is called "The Crabtree" which has 14 pegs.
Bridge Farm Fisheries offer Bed and Breakfast accomodation, in a beautifully natural environment in excess of five acres. The fishery offers exceptional fishing to experienced and new anglers alike, and we pride ourselves on our disabled facilities.
Rules: Rules of the Fishery
Only fish if you are happy to comply with our rules.
1. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
2. Landing nets and Day tickets from the house. Landing nets supplied by us, but not handles (every person fishing must have a net. The only exception is if a peg is shared).
3. Your own landing and keep nets must not be bought onto the fishery.
4. All fish over 8 oz must be netted and returned to the water with the net. Never remove the fish from the net and return to the water with your hands.
5. Only one rod (maximum test curve 2lb through action preferred float only).
6. Barb-less hooks (maximum size 8).
7. Mainline: maximum 10lb, a hook length of at least 1lb less than your mainline MUST be used.
8. Please do not bring your unhooking mats or weigh slings onto our fishery due to diseases. Unhook only on the grass not on the concrete.
9. No litter to be left. Leave only footprints, take only memories, kill only time. Please put rubbish in the bin by the gate.
10. All fish over 8oz must be netted and returned to the water in the net.
11. No dogs, radios, fires or BBQ's.
12. You must only fish from the fishing platforms provided, not from the banks.
13. No surface fishing allowed.
14. No floating baits i.e. Bread.
All ground baits, boilies, trout pellets and all artificial baits. Maximum two cans of pet food.
Facilities: We are Disabled Friendly, with direct access from our car park to the peg hardstanding.
We also offer:
Snacks and drinks
©Norfolk Fishing Network 2004 - 2017®All Rights Reserved.